For some people, removing a tattoo can literally take years. In fact, you can have your tattoo removed in just 4-6 months. If your laser tattoo removal is going too slow, don't put up with it! Find out how to get your tattoo removed or faded fast and effectively.
The amount of time you have to wait between laser tattoo removal sessions can double your total removal time. Doing 10 sessions with only 2 to 4 weeks between each session will only take you between 4.5 and 9 months, whereas 10 sessions at a different clinic that makes you wait 6 to 8 weeks between treatments will take between 13 to 18 months.
Factors That Slow Down Tattoo Removal
- Having to wait up to 2 months between treatments.
- Old laser technology. Older style lasers like Q-switched ND:YAG lasers not only take more time, but are much more painful.
- Inexperienced clinician. For information that will help you know if your clinician is laser operator qualified or not, read this article: Is Your Laser Tattoo Removal Operator Qualified?
- Your immune system. For more information, read this article: How The Immune System Affects Laser Tattoo Removal Results
- Inactivity & smoking.
How To Get Fast Results
- Minimise the amount of time you need to wait between treatments. Some clinics have the technology to treat tattoos in 2-4 week intervals, others will make you wait 4-8 weeks due to the healing time. Shorter intervals means less healing time and faster clearance.
- Choose a clinic with the best laser technology for removing tattoos - the PicoWay laser. PicoWay is the world's fastest picosecond laser, it treats all colours and is safe to use on all skin types.
- Choose a clinic with expert clinicians. An expert laser tattoo removal clinician will be able to use maximum settings whilst maintaining skin integrity (not damaging your skin) for optimum results.
- Drink plenty of water, exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle, avoid smoking.
How Does The PicoWay Laser Work?
- With its ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy, PicoWay shatters even the tiniest ink particles making it easier for your body to clear the tattoo ink
- The PicoWay uses unique picosecond (a trillionth of a second) laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments
- The PicoWay uses more photoacoustic effect, meaning the least amount of heat transfer to the skin. It precisely targets ink particles ensuring the ink is effectively treated and that the surrounding skin remains unharmed
- Minimal discomfort - since PicoWay’s pulses are fast, you’ll feel minimal discomfort throughout the treatment
- 4 to 6 months tattoo clearance (vs up to 18 months for alternative lasers)
- 2 to 4 weeks between treatments (vs 6 to 8 weeks for alternative lasers)
- Ability to treat fresh tattoos after the skin has healed
Book Your Free Consultation
For fast laser tattoo removal with no hidden cost surprises, removal guarantee and payments plans available, come in for a free consultation at Eden Tattoo Removal, Sydney's tattoo removal specialists.
Call 02 8020 5805 or click below to book online.